DEVELOP LEADERS THROUGH ACTION,
LEARN THROUGH DOING BY EMPOWERING YOUR EXISTING AND EMERGING LEADERS TO TURN THEIR PASSION INTO PURPOSE AND CREATE ACTUAL RESULTS
Too many leadership development programs are theoretical and hard to put into practice once they are over.
Successful organizations develop their leaders through experiences that teach them new skills, how to approach organizational challenges in innovative ways, and create communities of leaders who support each other and become multipliers for your organizations.
THE DOERS ACADEMY DEVELOPS
THROUGH THE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE, YOUR EXISTING AND EMERGING LEADERS WILL:
and relevant solutions – to your current challenge as they develop their leadership skills
– with new tools, resources, and ways of working to lead through action
Develop new mindsets
– that allow them to be confident and open-minded when encountering change.
Break out of siloed thinking
– and learn how to bring together team members across departments and locations.
Engage with experts
– from our larger community who bring input, inspiration, and expertise relevant to your organization.
Become a community
– who support each other and spread action-driven leadership across your organization.
Division Manager - digital sourcing & supply chain solutions - Otto Group
I have gained confidence to try and test my ideas, built courage to Dream and to DO without any hesitation."
Product Manager & Intrapreneur: H&M
Managing Director of Axel Springer Digital Venture
Director Human Resources, Marketing & Communication: Hermes-OTTO International
THE KEY INGREDIENTS OF A DOERS ACADEMY
Over 6-12 months, 12-20 of your existing and emerging leaders will develop solutions to a real-life business innovation challenge posed by your organization’s top management.
A mix of in-person experiences, online content, and remote support – including coaching and webinars.